Cleaning up your Prestashop database is a necessity. Over time Prestashop stores a lot of connection information related to visitors, log information, etc.. As a result your database grows bigger and bigger over time, needs more storage and affects your shop’s speed.
So, cleaning it up is a task that should be done in regular intervals by all Prestashop owners.
Database Clean Up for Prestashop is released to cover up exactly this need. It allows to clean up your database both manually and at regular intervals, with the use of a cron job.
Plus, it allows you to choose which data you want to clean up. You can choose between connection stats, prestashop logs, page not found stats, mails logs and search stats.
Last but not least, it allows you to define a retention period for which all data are kept.
Check the screenshots to get the feeling of the module’s configuration!
- clean up your database from connection stats
- clean up your database from prestashop logs
- clean up your database from page not found stats
- clean up your database from mail logs
- clean up your database from search stats
- define retention period
- manual clean up
- schedule clean ups with a cron job