Delete Orders is a prestashop module that helps you clean up your shop from unwanted or test orders!
Through the module’s configuration you can delete one or multiple orders by id(s). You can also delete a range of orders by defining the first and last order ids. Moreover, you can delete a range of orders by defining a date range.
In addition, you can delete an order directly through the admin order page. Through the delete order button at the admin order page, you do not even have to visit the module’s configuration, so you can spare a lot of your valuable time!
But what happens if you want to hide the delete order button form the admin order page, in case you are afraid that one of your employees might press it by accident? Well, we have already thought about it! Apart from the confirmation modal that ensures no accidents might happen, we have also added an option to completely hide the button!
Check the screenshots to get the feeling!
- delete order by id
- delete orders by id (comma separated)
- delete orders by range (fill in the first and last order id)
- delete orders by date range
- consent switch to ensure no accidental deletions
- delete order from admin order page (v.1.7.7 and above)
- confirmation modal for delete action in admin order page to ensure no accidental deletions (v.1.7.7 and above)
- option to enable / disable the delete button in admin order page(v.1.7.7 and above)